Thursday 31 March 2011

mental notes of my day today...

I lost faith in humanity today... a girl I know told me that when they issued a warning in New Zeeland about the possibility of a tsunami coming their way, that people actually travelled out to the coast in the droves to view the wave!

Faith restored... I saw an old mate that I managed to upset, along with his entire work place, with some comments I posted online about 'restaurant bill paying etiquette', and he desided to walk with me to where I was going because I think he actually likes me still.

I lost faith in humanity today... I watched some city worker twats give money to a homeless guy, and started drunkenly asking him questions about being cold loudly in the underground for all to hear, they love the power that gives them, ah, those fucking suited smug faces!

Faith restored... the man in the cafe asked my mate where his tattoo was from, he said 'India', the man said 'you dont look Indian', I said that he should see him with a turban on! My mate laughed... good bloke.

I lost faith in humanity today... I put an add up to rent my room out EXPLAINING that it was not including bills, and lots of people called me up and were disappointed it wasn't including bills, and its ONLY 300 quid a week!

Faith restored... my bandmate Fisher's girlfriend made him a cake like a fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment