Thursday 31 March 2011

A thought...

I've no idea who reads these, but i know someone is, so im starting to think i might put down some thoughts and ideas i have now and then.
Only this was on my mind this morning, its something chris had said in rehearsals last night.
We had our usual feast beforehand, which left hardly time to rehearse, but never mind.
I'd had a few wines with the meal and had to cut chris's hair (I cut hair if you didn't know).
He was telling me a story about a gay friend of his that was once dating this deaf guy... well suposedly this guy had to jot down on pen and paper each sexual move he wanted to perform and agree on it be for he carried it out!
It just seemed so odd to me, why couldn't he just get on with it? or do hand jestures? or even say it? was he mute?
I dont even know if this story is real.

1 comment: