Sunday 17 April 2011

Thoughts...

Sometimes i write down small thoughts, drunk or angry normally.
So I'm looking through them and thought I'd share a few for fun...


If you live in a middle class neighbourhood expect to be woken up early by DIY. If you live in a working class neighbourhood expect to be kept awake by domestic violence. I'm more a night person but dont judge me.

I'm dubious of those preconditioned answers like "people died for your right to...", someone also died for some of the worst regimes ever and I expect kids were told off in a similar manner in those places too.

I feel less a consumer and more consumed.

I wonder if the speed of thought can be determined by handwriting?

On your list of changes I think your hair shouldn't be the first.

Never argue with your girlfriend while drunk!

Another preconditioned answer to watch out for... "who is they?".

Why in middle class areas are there yoga flyers EVERYWHERE? Maybe because its lazy excercise... haha I said it.

I met some very thick people today... When people wonder how the Nazi party came to power is it really that hard to fathom?

Shoreditch made my mind up, beauty can become freak and Just coz you're loud doesn't mean you have a big personallity.

Anything for the greater good i'm pretty sure is not for my good.

I knew a guy called rory once, he wore a che gevara t-shirt to collage and got people telling him he was cool,  He also had a Chairman Moa, Lenin and Pol Pot t-shirt too. not similar reactions. I liked his one man mission to prove some kinda point, he said he did it coz he hated the che being cool thing, I'm with him, but he was an odd guy.

I've decided im a cat person over a dog person, dog people like the power trip, I like how cats are flying solo.
While I'm on the subject of animals, I dont get how come people hate pigeons? its a generally shared opinion that they're rubbish, I can't say they ever bothered me. I'm for pigeons too!

Pretty sure TFL needs a new signal system.

Why and how do women try and apply makeup on the tube?

The Doctor has no idea whats wrong with me and that was that, 30 something years experience and nothing! Blank face. How many people are walking round with things wrong that they have no idea about?

PS. Dont believe statistics, and never google your illness or ailments!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment